- a)The type of data or information that you share with or provide to Company and that Company collects from you;
- b) The purpose for collection of such data or information from you;
- c)Company’s information security practices and policies; and
- d)Company’s policy on sharing or transferring your data or information with third parties.
- 1.5) Please note that usage of the term Personal Information includes Sensitive Personal Data or Information (“SPDI”), wherever appropriate and/or mandated under the IT Act and the SPDI Rules.
- Collection of Information
- 2.1) The “Information” provided by you to Company or collected from you by Company may consist of “Personal Information”
- a) Your user name along with your password( encrypted format);
- b)Your name;
- c)Your address;
- d)Your telephone number;
- e)Your e-mail address or other contact formation;
- f)Your date of birth;
- g)Your gender;
- h)Information regarding your transactions on the Website, (including sales or purchase history);
- i)Your financial information such as bank account information (only when your request to refund amount in bank)
- j)Any other Information that you provide during your registration process, if any, on the Website;
- k)[Identification code of your communication device which you use to access the Website or otherwise deal with Company]
- 2.3)Such Personal Information may be collected in various ways including during the course of you availing certain services offered on the Website. Such instances include but are not limited to making an online purchase, participating in any online survey or contest, communicating with Company’s customer service by phone, email or otherwise or posting user reviews on the items available on the Website.
- 2.5)You represent that the Personal Information you provide to us from time to time is and shall be correct, current, and updated and that you have all the rights, permissions, and consents to provide such information. Your providing the data/ information and the Company’s consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access, or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any third-party agreement, laws, judgments, orders, or decrees.
- Purpose and Usage of Personal Information
- 3.1) The Company does not disclose, transfer, trade, rent or sell your Personal Information in any manner, except as specified herein or if you express your consent towards the same.
- 3.2)Information provided by you is used only:
- a)To facilitate your use of the Website;
- b)To respond to your concerns, inquiries or address your request for information about the various services we offer;
- c)To provide you with information about the Company’s services/products and send you information, materials and offers from the Company;
- d)To send you important information regarding the Website, changes to the Company’s terms of service and various policies and/or other miscellaneous information;
- e)To send you surveys and marketing communications that the Company believes may be of interest to you;
- f)To personalize your experience on our Website;
- g)To complete and fulfill your purchase, if you purchase any content or avail of any service from the Website, for example, to have your payments processed, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service;
- h)To administer product downloads;
- i)To conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website);
- j)To improve the services, content and advertising on the Website;
- k)To protect the integrity of the Website; and
- l)To comply with legal requirements and disclosures provided under the laws of India.
- 3.3)Your Information will be kept confidential to the maximum possible extent and in accordance with the provisions set out herein
Cookies & Shared Objects
- Disclosure of Information
- 4.1) The Company uses some third parties to administer a limited set of advertisements on our Website and portals. During this process, none of your Personal Information is leaked. However, aggregate profile information, such as user community, may be used in the selection of advertising to make sure that it has relevance to the user. On some banner ads, an embedded pixel may be present, and while it does not associate with a cookie or other personal profile information, it may return session connection information that allows advertisers to better determine how many individual users have clicked on the ad banner. We do not disclose your Personal Information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes.
Links to other third party sites
Disclosure of Personal Information
- 4.3) We may disclose your Personal Information when required to do so by law or regulation, or under any legal obligation or order under law or in response to a request from law enforcement or governmental agency or judicial, quasi-judicial or any other statutory or constitutional authority or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Security Practices and Procedures
- 5.1) The security of your Information is very important to the Company. We use reasonable security measures, at the minimum those mandated under the applicable laws, to safeguard and protect your Information. You accept the inherent security implications of providing privacy to your Information shared with us and you will not hold us responsible for any breach of security or the disclosure of information unless we have been grossly and wilfully negligent.
- 5.2) We may enter into an agreement with third parties (in or outside of India) to store your Information. These third parties may have their own security standards to safeguard your information or data and we will on a commercially reasonable basis require such third parties to adopt reasonable security standards to safeguard your information/data.
- 5.4) In the event of any breach of your Personal Information, the Company will, without unreasonable delay, notify you of it by email or fax and take appropriate measures in compliance with the provisions of applicable laws.
User Rights and Discretion
- 6.2) You can review, modify, add, correct or update your Personal Information on a regular basis. When you update information, the Company will keep a copy of the prior version for its records. However, we are not responsible for the authenticity of the Personal Information provided by you.
- 6.3) You agree and acknowledge that certain data or information cannot be corrected or deleted or is prohibited to be deleted as required under any applicable law, law enforcement requests, or under any judicial proceedings. With respect to such data or information, the aforementioned rights will not be available.
- 6.4) The Company may, if you prefer, send direct advertisement mailers to you at the address given by you. You have the option to opt-out of this direct mailer by clicking at the unsubscribed link option attached to e-mail.Important Disclaimer
6.5 ) Although the Company provides full security and secrecy to your Personal Information, we urge you to be careful with sharing of your Personal Information with any third party claiming to be related to the Company on separate emails/phone calls etc. The Company disclaims any and all liabilities towards any such claims that have arisen due to your own negligence or willful misconduct and the Company takes no responsibility of the same.
- Further Acknowledgements
a)is clear and easily accessible and provide statements of Company’s policies and practices with respect to the Information;
b)provides for the various types of personal or sensitive personal data of information to be collected;
c)provides for the purposes of collection and usage of the Information;
d)provides for disclosure of Information; and
e)provides for reasonable security practices and procedures.